[ckan-committers] Fwd: Information about CKAN 3.0

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Mar 20 09:54:54 UTC 2019

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Adrià Mercader <adria.mercader at okfn.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 at 10:54
Subject: Re: Information about CKAN 3.0
To: Lothar Hotz <hotz at informatik.uni-hamburg.de>, Ogeigha Koroyin <
koroyin at informatik.uni-hamburg.de>

Hi Ogeigha,

Thanks a lot for you help offering! We will be doing a detailed scoping and
planning of the migration to Python 3 and other major improvements in the
following weeks. Once we have that in place it will be much easier to see
which extensions you can help with and what's the work involved. I think
the timeline that you suggest towards the second half of 2019 will work
really well as we'll be probably focusing on extensions by that point.

Thanks again and I'll keep in touch.

Adrià