[ckan-dev] Caching - package pages (development copy)

Richard Pope richard at memespring.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 14:44:02 UTC 2010

I'm hitting a caching problem on the package page. All my settings are
set to zero:

# CKAN search cache
# any non-empty value enables it
enable_caching =
# cache to persistent files
beaker.cache.type = file
# cache expiry settings for specific controllers
# by default these are disabled, enable as needed to a time in seconds
ckan.controllers.home.expires = 0
ckan.controllers.package.list.expires = 0
ckan.controllers.tag.read.expires = 0
ckan.controllers.apiv1.package.list.expires = 0
ckan.controllers.apiv1.package.show.expires = 0
ckan.controllers.apiv2.package.list.expires = 0
ckan.controllers.apiv2.package.show.expires = 0

... but the pages are still being cached so changes I make are not
visible.  Any suggestions? def etag_cache(cache_key) on approx. line
108 is as far as the code runs.

Richard

--
/*