[ckan-dev] UI changes / outstanding

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Dec 13 12:04:27 UTC 2010

On 13 December 2010 11:39, Richard Pope <richard at memespring.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The UI changes to the package page, search results and navigation is
> merged into default on my bitbucket repo:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/memespring/ckan

As this has been merged into default by me.

> These were the tickets:
>
> http://ckan.org/ticket/838

Please update tickets with this info (closing as necessary) if you
haven't already ;)

> Two things that are outstanding:
>
> 1) The discuss page - I couldn't get the plugin working on my laptop,
> so the page is currently blank.
> 2) Selected menu item - there are now multiple items from a single
> controller in the top-level nav, as a result the selected tab
> functionality isn't working. ANy suggesitons on how to fix?

On (1) I will take care of that with Friedrich.

On (2) I guess this is because about is now in top menu item. I'm sure
this is easily fixable. Suggest you either note in a ticket or create
a new ticket and assign it very high priority.

Rufus