[ckan-dev] Spanish i18n

Javier de la Cueva jdelacueva at derecho-internet.org
Mon Nov 8 19:41:42 UTC 2010

I have completed Spanish (es_ES) translation and have requested access
to Transifex, just in case there is anyone else updating the translation :-)

As soon as I have access to Transifex I will pull it up.

I have also seen that there are minor English hardcoded strings that
should be cleaned up, (which should not be a problem) Should we use Trac
for bug reporting this?

There is also a string that points directly to Is it open data? [1],
which should be then tailored for other jurisdictions :-/

[1] http://www.isitopendata.org/

--
Cheers,
Javier