[ckan-dev] ckan.net

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Tue Nov 23 15:32:21 UTC 2010

Friedrich, thanks for fixing the disqus plugin on ckan.net. BTW I
don't have any CSS files not loading on ckan.net, but it I'm not quite
sure how it is supposed to look now, so couldn't tell if there is
something wrong.

I've fleshed out the plugin install instructions in the docs and
started a wiki page to describe existing plugins. Currently there is
just info about the disqus plugin, so do add the SOLR, amqp ones,
whoever is working on them and any more hanging around:
http://wiki.okfn.org/ckan/plugins

@Rufus @Olly can we take off (or tone down) this notice in the docs
now (for 1.2 release), or are the plug-in interfaces still very much
in flux?
**NOTE: CKAN plugin support is under development. All features
documented on this page
are subject to frequent and breaking changes and should only be used
with that in mind.**

David