[ckan-dev] buildbot alive again...

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Wed Apr 20 17:48:04 UTC 2011

I've been resurrecting buildbot and have got the ckan tests running
now. As you look up the waterfall display, it tests branches in this
order: default, current release branch (i.e. currently release-v1.3.4)
and previous release branch (release-v1.3.3), first with the quick
tests and then with the postgres tests.

http://buildbot.okfn.org/waterfall

There are plenty of failures in the most thorough tests, with the
--ckan-migration flag, so I'll see if I can fix that before I get the
emails going out again. And I'll also get the dgu, ckanclient tests
going too.

David