[ckan-dev] ImportError: No module named importlib.command

William Waites ww at styx.org
Tue Apr 12 13:39:45 UTC 2011

I guess you realise that this means that none of the standard tools
for installing and managing packages will work with CKAN... It's
slightly worrisome that CKAN is diverging rather radically from the
usual install procedure used by just about every other python package
in existence. I've a hard time believing that CKAN's requirements are
so radically different from everyone else's that this make sense...

Well, if you guys think this is a good idea then...

Cheers,
-w