[ckan-dev] Czech CKAN error

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Sun Apr 17 20:57:15 UTC 2011

Il giorno dom, 17/04/2011 alle 18.36 +0200, Martin Tajtl ha scritto:

> czech version of CKAN on cz.ckan.net is unaccessible for last few days
> (no response from server). Please check where is the problem.

It's not a problem of cz.ckan.net, rather eu3.okfn.org (the host where
most *.ckan.net are deployed) is in a critical situation and needs at
least reboot.

I cannot even log in the machine remotely.

Ciao
steko

PS FYI, we're doing some preliminary assessment as to whether to move
some of these CKAN instances to a new server offered by the TOP-IX
consortium, based in Torino, Italy.

--
Stefano Costa
Open Knowledge Foundation Italia http://it.okfn.org/