[ckan-dev] patch-1088-autoneg-is-wonky

William Waites ww at styx.org
Tue Apr 19 09:30:12 UTC 2011

* [2011-04-19 11:18:11 +0200] David Read <david.read at okfn.org> écrit:

] I've merged your bugfix branch to the current release branch
] release-v1.3.4 (since it is a bugfix), fixed the pip-requirements
] problem you asked about (see the notes in that file about the format),
] fixed the broken tests and deployed this beta release to ckan.net.
] Cheers,

Thanks David,

Note that it is risky to use the repo for autoneg or indeed
any of my packages. The version on pypi is expected to work,
the version in the repo may or may not YMMV caveat emptor.

Also re: tests - I don't see anything in the mercurial log
about changes to tests, which ones broke and how out of
curiosity?

Cheers,
-w
--