[ckan-dev] patch-1088-autoneg-is-wonky

William Waites ww at styx.org
Tue Apr 19 10:07:26 UTC 2011

* [2011-04-19 11:53:02 +0200] David Read <david.read at okfn.org> écrit:

] You are saying you might usefully update autoneg and would like CKAN
] to always take the version on pypi, as opposed to us specifying a
] revision? This is a deb package question for James.

Could be. It will be updated in case of bug fixes (the code is small
and I don't think there are any but you never know), I may take out
the hard dependency on flup (the example program uses flup) and if
there is call for it in the future I may extend it to also handle
Accept-Language. If you nail to a revision in the repo you'd miss bug
fixes, if you just use the repo head you risk breakage during work on
Accept-Language if and when that happens.

] > Also re: tests - I don't see anything in the mercurial log
] > about changes to tests, which ones broke and how out of
] > curiosity?
]
] Previews of new packages broke as they have no c.pkg.id at this stage.

Oh I see. Sorry about that. Funny though, I actually made a new
package on ckan after I did the upgrade,
(http://ckan.net/package/japan-radioactivity-stat) and it didn't
break... Maybe that was after you fixed it though.

Cheers,
-w
--
William Waites                <mailto:ww at styx.org>