[ckan-dev] buildbot alive again...

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Thu Apr 21 19:42:57 UTC 2011

CKAN is passing in buildbot now and I've added a few external bits too.

The dgu tests are failing because the harvest stuff Adria's been
working on is in a branch and harvest's pip-requirements.txt refers to
default. @Adria can this be merged into default now or is it best to
edit pip-requirements for now? Also when that is fixed, there are
various failing tests to do with harvesting to fix up, when you have a
chance.

Cheers,
Dave