[ckan-dev] buildbot

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Thu Apr 28 13:00:10 UTC 2011

http://buildbot.okfn.org/waterfall

I've setup buildbot with some more modules and got it all the tests to
pass now :-)

To keep it that way, I've now configured it to send emails when a
build fails. They will go to ckan-team at okfn.org , but if anyone else
wants them too, then let me know. (People like @Nils who are on that
alias, but aren't submitting code, perhaps you'd like to set-up a
filter from your side?)

Everyone is encouraged to look at breakages and look for a fix them
ASAP. If you know it was you or are happy to take on fixing it, I
suggest you reply to the buildbot email to let everyone else know
you're fixing it, to save everyone else looking at the breakage too.

Tip: if you want to set the buildbot off again, it lurks in the #ckan
IRC channel, so have a conversation with it, typing 'commands' for
help.

David