[ckan-dev] CKAN news, events, updates & deployments - the blog!

Irina Bolychevsky irina.bolychevsky at okfn.org
Tue Dec 13 16:16:48 UTC 2011

Hi everyone and welcome Mark!

Just wanted to let you all know that the CKAN blog is up, running and
about to get much more exciting with Mark joining as our community
coordinator. You can subscribe to the blog here: http://ckan.org/blog/
using the 'subscribe via email' box in the right hand side bar.

We will be using this blog to post updates on events, deployments and
ckan news (including new functionality & extensions that we're working
on, Skype meetups and ways to get involved). Please subscribe and let
us know what you think :)

Thank you!
Irina