[ckan-dev] Moved trac to trac.okfn.org and ckan.org is now run from wordpress

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Feb 16 17:40:43 UTC 2011

Hi All,

As befitting the main landing page of the project ckan.org is now run
from wordpress and the trac has been moved to:

<http://trac.ckan.org/>

I have set it up so that ckan.org/(ticket|milestone|query|roadmap)
redirect to trac.ckan.org. I am also redirecting blog.ckan.org and
www.ckan.org to ckan.org.

If you'd like to be able to edit ckan.org please register for an
account on okfn.org (or ckan.org) and then ping me.

Rufus

PS: it would be good if people sign up on okfn.org as they can then
join the CKAN interest group: http://okfn.org/groups/ckan