[ckan-dev] test failures

James Gardner james at 3aims.com
Fri Feb 4 10:37:38 UTC 2011

What we actually agreed was that David would add a buildbot.ini file *in
addition* to the test.ini file. Then if anyone wanted to run the tests
exactly as buildbot does (ie with postgres) they could run:

     nosetests ckan/tests/ --config=builbot.ini

Unless there is a good reason not to do this, let's just do that as
agreed? I can't see the problem.

James