[ckan-dev] CSW harvesting update

William Waites ww at styx.org
Sun Feb 6 17:06:32 UTC 2011

* [2011-02-06 16:30:28 +0000] James Gardner <james at 3aims.com> écrit:

] I've just looked in that branch and can't see any import of owslib?

owslib import is in ckanext-csw which is basically thin wrapper to
make it more directly useable from ckan.

] Also, the controller/harvesting.py file has gone from that branch.
] Sorry, I don't understand? What exactly did you merge? Where is your new
] code? I was just expecting you to take default, and replace the few
] lines that make the CSW calls?

Ok, that's strange. I didn't purposely remove that. I merged
that branch from default and applied my changes, something
must have gone wrong with the merge, I'll check it out...

-w
--
William Waites                <mailto:ww at styx.org>
http://river.styx.org/ww/        <sip:ww at styx.org>