[ckan-dev] Packaging theme and model customisations

William Waites ww at styx.org
Thu Feb 10 13:33:28 UTC 2011

* [2011-02-10 12:35:02 +0000] James Gardner <james at 3aims.com> écrit:

]
] At the moment there are no ways
] to hook in either middleware or model changes.

I don't think anything special needs to be done for middleware.
Best practice is probably to use the configuration file and
paster to do this.

For example I was experimenting a bit with repoze.profile
and that adds some middleware, done by changing the config
a bit, adding these sections,

[pipeline:main]
pipeline = egg:Paste#cgitb
           egg:Paste#httpexceptions
           profile
           ckan

[filter:profile]
use = egg:repoze.profile#profile
log_filename = ckan.profile
cachegrind_filename = cachegrind.out.ckan
discard_first_request = true
path = /__profile__
flush_at_shutdown = true

[server:main]
use = egg:Paste#http
host = 0.0.0.0
port = 5000

[app:ckan] <-- this used to be called app:main

That's it really...

--
William Waites                <mailto:ww at styx.org>
http://river.styx.org/ww/        <sip:ww at styx.org>