[ckan-dev] Packaging theme and model customisations

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Thu Feb 10 15:53:14 UTC 2011

Seb,

Rufus just called to say that what I said was wrong and he's done
things a better way in a couple of extensions - ckanext-stats and
ckanext-dataapi. Something about hooks for config. There seems to be
something related here:
https://bitbucket.org/okfn/ckanext-stats/src/default/ckanext/stats/__init__.py

David