[ckan-dev] TemplateNotFound exception ckanext-qa

Seb Bacon seb.bacon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:28:16 UTC 2011

You have to tell genshi where to look for your templates with a
extra_template_paths and extra_public_paths in your paster ini file --
or can put it in code with an IConfigurable plugin

See something I did last week for an example of the latter:
https://bitbucket.org/sebbacon/ckanext-datagm/src/76f56c2cc8b6/ckanext/datagm/__init__.py

Seb