[ckan-dev] CKAN Internal Server Error

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jan 10 15:47:48 UTC 2011

On 7 January 2011 15:32, James Gardner <james at 3aims.com> wrote:
> Hi Rufus,
>
> I was just checking this ticket http://ckan.org/ticket/810 to see if I
> could close it but noticed that visiting this URL:
>
> http://ckan.net/group/new
>
> gives an internal server error but I didn't get an error report. Who
> should I ask to take a look? Is it you or Friedrich?

Just to report. This issue was traced (by Friedrich) to my
introduction 'getsatisfaction' javascript for 'Feedback' button.
Apparently this messed with error middlewware which in turn messed up
login. /group/new was raising an abort auth required which was then
breaking. user/login was also broken.

Now fixed as we have removed feedback js.

Rufus