[ckan-dev] Tags not showing up

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Fri Jul 22 16:00:42 BST 2011

Hi David,

The issue that I fixed is that tags were being added to a package but
not showing up in the the tag search (/tag or /tag/<tag name>). It may
also fix this issue, but if not then it may be a similar problem
related to incorrect revisions of a package being displayed. I haven't
seen this exact problem before, but if you want to assign a ticket to
me I can investigate.

The only thing on my branch that we still have to check before a merge
is that I updated JQuery to 1.5.2 in order to work with the new
datapreview additions. I don't think it breaks anything but haven't
tested fully yet.

John