[ckan-dev] Bug(?)/feature request: Confusing "History" tab icon when viewing a data package.

Rustam Mehmandarov minspamboks at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:48:25 UTC 2011

Hi again,

I have another thing that was bugging us. It is actually more of an
icon change request than a bug report. I tried registering this on
trac.ckan.org, but it was "rejected as potential spam", so here it
comes as an email. :-)

When you view a data package, for instance
http://ckan.net/package/thesaurus-w, you will see "View", "Edit",
"History" tabs on the top. "History" tab has a black-and-white icon
which makes it look like an inactive/disabled tab (since the text is
also grayed out when the tab is not selected). This is not a major
issue, but it is a little bit confusing for the users. This icon
exists in v1.3.2 and also in v1.4.1a (that runs on ckan.net).

The simple solution would be to change the color of the "History" tab
icon and give it the same yellowish color like the rest of the icons
in the other tabs (e.g. "View" and "Edit").

Thanks!
Rustam