[ckan-dev] Items in the footer are shown vertically instead of horizontally in IE7

Rustam Mehmandarov minspamboks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:41:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have yet another (and hopefully the last, for now) bug. I noticed
that items in the footer of CKAN ("Packages", "Groups & Tags",
"About", "Language", etc.) are shown vertically instead of
horizontally in IE7. This works fine in later browsers like IE8, IE9,
FF4, and latest Opera and Chrome.

Also, there are some problems with showing the listing of data
packages when you click on "Search" in the menu in IE7.

This seems to exist in all recent CKAN versions up to 1.4.1a.

Have any of you seen this before, and do you have a solution to this?
Those are not major issues, but since the shares of IE7 are still
quite high. we might have to see if there is an easy fix that...

Thanks,
Rustam