[ckan-dev] Started work on the 'webstore' (a datastore with web API)

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Tue Jul 5 17:56:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

just to keep everyone here updated: I've posted a set of use cases
related to the datastore to http://wiki.ckan.net/Data_Wrangling (they
are a bit informal but intended as reminders).

I've also done a rewrite of the webstore that is based on
Flask/SQLalchemy and offers a RESTful interface including support for
CSV, JSON and HTML representations.

How this relates to ckanext-qa and the wider CKAN system will be
discussed tomorrow.

- Fr.