[ckan-dev] Fwd: Side project: "Removalist", or Refine-lite, a pure javascript port of the simpler parts of Refine

J. Félix Ontañón fontanon at emergya.es
Wed Jul 6 08:56:02 UTC 2011

2011/7/6 Friedrich Lindenberg <friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org>:
> FYI

The project itself sounds really interesting, also I'm pretty sure
this features could be really interesting for being integrated into
DataDeck[1]. Just think about the posibility of :

1.- Explore ckan repositories, download datasets, filter/refine them
2.- Filter/refine your own datasets and submit them to ckan repos.

I'll have a look. Kind Regards!

[1] http://wiki.ckan.net/DataDeck

--
J. Félix Ontañón Carmona