[ckan-dev] Debian packaging of ckanclient and datapkg

J. Félix Ontañón fontanon at emergya.es
Sat Jul 9 09:48:44 UTC 2011

El 7 de julio de 2011 22:34, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>escribió:

> 2011/7/7 J. Félix Ontañón <fontanon at emergya.es>:
> [...]
> > Nice!
> >
> > Do you think we could make a short chat session this weekend? I really
> think
> > it could help, as a kick-off session, before coordinating via email/wiki.
>
> OK, let's aim for Sunday at 1700 UK time for general discussion of
> DataDeck, CKANJS and alternative frontends. I've booted this etherpad
> for creating and agenda (though could also just use the wiki ...):
>
> <http://ckan.okfnpad.org/datadeck>
>
> Rufus

I confirm that I will attend. Etherpad is a great tool for meetings and the
resulting pad can be dumped into the wiki.

I'm adding some points in the agenda I would like to deal with.

--
J. Félix Ontañón Carmona
Manager

Emergya Consultoría
Tfno: +34 954 51 75 77 / +34 661 91 27 26
Fax: +34 954 51 64 73
www.emergya.es