[ckan-dev] ckan.net: Not-specified license is classified as open

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Thu Jul 28 14:29:39 UTC 2011

Adrian,

Thanks for pointing this out. We have an unresolved issue with the
display of the 'open data' icon that showed up when we upgraded
ckan.net to the latest beta last week, but I didn't realise the search
page http://ckan.net/package was showing all packages as open (the
revision page and package pages seem fine).

I've ticketed it and Friedrich has offered to look into this today.
http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/1246

David