[ckan-dev] Quick questions

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Tue Jun 7 10:01:25 UTC 2011

Hi Adrià,

2011/6/6 Adrià Mercader <amercadero at gmail.com>:
> * what's the reason behind this changeset?
> https://bitbucket.org/okfn/ckanext-harvest/changeset/11a9882f1333
> I'm asking because it made the harvesting UI stop working, ie when you
> go to http://localhost:5000/harvest

I'm sorry this one was stupid, I made it when looking for a failure in
corrupted .ini file. Should remove it if it causes trouble.

> * what do you have to do to get the new pdeu theme? is there a plugin
> I have to load? BTW It looks gorgeous.

At the moment, you need to manually add this to extra_ paths but we
can do the same setup as -harvest soon (will put this in).

> * I think that for the packaging to work correctly, all public and
> template files have to be in the source (ie ckanext/pdeu)
> @James Is that right?

I was unaware of this but my feeling is that publicdata.eu will run
off checkouts for the moment anyway - I've made a few very minor
changes in core needed to run this. Anyway, we should get things
aligned to the packaging convention, so thanks for the hint!

- Friedrich