[ckan-dev] API Representation Registry

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Fri Jun 3 09:35:19 UTC 2011

Sure I can mark it as a CREP but my question is: what is the mechanism
for deciding it?

We have an opportunity to do this in the current iteration or to build
some weird workaround involving lots of routing hacks that end up as
tech debt. As far as I have seen so far this is not a controversial
change by any means, and the implementation is pretty straightforward.
At the same time, CREPs seem to be where changes go to die at the
moment (the only fixed CREP is the CREP on CREPs) - how do we proceed?

- Friedrich