[ckan-dev] Ckanext-storage configuration issue

Flavio Coelho fccoelho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 19:17:37 UTC 2011

Sure, sorry about the long error message.

my configuration is as follows:

ofs.impl = pairtree
ofs.storage_dir = /ckan/storage_area/
ckanext.storage.bucket = #not sure what to put here...

I think the problem if is in the specification of the bucket there is no inf
in the documentation, should it be a filename? or directory in the
storage_dir?

Flávio

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 13:41, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:

> On 4 June 2011 16:20, Flavio Coelho <fccoelho at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I finally got around to test ckanext-storage with local filesystem
> storage .
> >
> > I found the docs weren't clear enough about what should go in the config
> variable "ckanext.storage.bucket",  tried a string and I am getting the
> error below.
> >
> > what am I doing wrong?
>
> What is your configuration set for ckanext.storage and ofs stuff?
>
> Rufus
>
> PS: may be wise to snip the error message a bit rather than posting
> the entire thing ;)

Flávio Codeço Coelho
+55(21) 3799-5567
Professor