[ckan-dev] Ckanext-storage configuration issue

p.romain at cg33.fr p.romain at cg33.fr
Tue Jun 7 15:21:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

It works for me with the following setup

installation :

ckanext-storage
ckanext-datapreview
 ckanext-follower
ckanext-googleanalytics
ckan
        datalocale.cg33.fr.ini
                ckan.plugins = datapreview googleanalytics storage
follower
                ckanext.storage.bucket = datalocale-cg33-fr-storage
                ofs.impl = pairtree
                ofs.storage_dir = /home/opendata/pyenv/src/ckan/storage

The first time I load the url datalocale.cg33.fr/storage/upload the
directory storage got created
The upload worked fine and I included the link to my package description.
However when the user clicks on the link provided it does not provide the
format which can be a bit challenging for an average user
file_f783822f-2719-4c0b-87fc-f7d0eb4ce73e is a bit cryptic .

Is there a way to modifiy this ?

Cordialement,
Pascal Romain
responsable domaine applicatif gestion documentaire
SPEC
Direction des Systèmes d'Information
05 56 99 33 33 poste 6643

Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>
Envoyé par : ckan-dev-bounces at lists.okfn.org
07/06/2011 13:51
Veuillez répondre à
rufus.pollock at okfn.org; Veuillez répondre à
CKAN Development Discussions <ckan-dev at lists.okfn.org>

Flavio Coelho <fccoelho at gmail.com>
cc
CKAN Development Discussions <ckan-dev at lists.okfn.org>
Objet
Re: [ckan-dev] Ckanext-storage configuration issue

It will be created automatically (in fact it probably should not already
exist).

Rufus

On 7 June 2011 12:49, Flavio Coelho <fccoelho at gmail.com> wrote:
> Should the directory be created first or will it be created
automatically?

> Em 07/06/2011 08:33, "Rufus Pollock" <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> escreveu:
>> On 6 June 2011 20:17, Flavio Coelho <fccoelho at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Sure, sorry about the long error message.
>>>
>>> my configuration is as follows:
>>>
>>> ofs.impl = pairtree
>>> ofs.storage_dir = /ckan/storage_area/

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation