[ckan-dev] Recent upgrade (?) and issues

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jun 10 12:47:45 UTC 2011

OK, I've also discovered I'm getting issues with a several other
fields when using preview then save. End up with fields looking like:

[u'My title', u'My title']

(You can see this in history of: <http://ckan.net/package/ngcoba>).
I'd like to demo this on test.ckan.net but note that is at different
version (v1.4.1a v v1.4.1b) and does not seem to display the problem.

Looks like this is getting converted to a list of values on way in
some way. Do we have a preview test?

Rufus

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation