[ckan-dev] [okfn-help] Is it open - categories?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jun 22 12:55:09 UTC 2011

On 22 June 2011 10:41, Daniel Mietchen <daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rufus,
>
> I just wanted to take a look at the routine that adds the icons but
> couldn't even find the code.
>
> The link from http://www.isitopendata.org/about/ to "our mercurial
> repository" goes to
> http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/isitopen/ , which does not seem to be
> operational any more
> and leads to
> http://ckan.org/ , where I couldn't find any isitopen code (other than
> a few bug tracking threads found via
> http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ackan.org+isitopen ).

It's here (sorry it is not more obvious and if i'd known you'd
volunteer would have pointed to the link!):

<https://bitbucket.org/okfn/isitopen>

First hit for me for "isitopen code" on google :-)

> Once at http://ckan.org/ , I found some typos ("more that 25 CKAN
> instances" and a missing space in "world.Find").
> Also, the link to "Installation guide" is broken.

Yes, we are refactoring the documentation heavily this week. Do you
have access to that wordpress site. If not I'll give you access so you
can fix this sort of thing direclty.

Rufus

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation