[ckan-dev] E-Mail recovery/confirmation

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jun 23 09:50:44 UTC 2011

Great stuff Friedrich. Added a comment re need for API at this point
and also links to existing implementation in isitopen (which already
have 'email confirmation' code as well).

Also can you also ticket password recovery which is the key first
'client feature' using this functionality?

Rufus

On 23 June 2011 10:40, Friedrich Lindenberg
<friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Rufus has asked me to do E-Mail support for CKAN. The simple use cases
> include account recovery and confirmation but I think that exposing
> this via the API to allow linkcheckers etc. to harass people would be
> pretty cool. What do people think?
>
> http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/1199
>
> - Friedrich

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation