[ckan-dev] Hello-word-type theme extension

James Gardner james at 3aims.com
Tue Mar 29 12:26:19 UTC 2011

Hi Seb,

Good stuff. I've noticed the Debian packaging (see
https://bitbucket.org/okfn/ckan/src/default/doc/deb.rst) doesn't always
like extension points in __init__.py files. Haven't been able to work
out why, but to solve the issue I've been moving all such code to a
"plugin.py" file instead and I think this should now be considered best
practice instead. For example:

https://bitbucket.org/okfn/ckanext-harvest/changeset/784c90306f4b

Could you please apply this change to your example too?

Cheers,

James