[ckan-dev] us7 / BuildBot Server

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Thu Mar 31 15:44:48 UTC 2011

Friedrich,

That's great news! All the config is here:

https://bitbucket.org/okfn/buildbot-scripts

There was a buildslave user on the machine (for running the scripts),
and these scripts lived in its home directory. The master/master.cfg
is from the /home/okfn/buildbot directory (or a subdirectory of that -
I can't quite remember). If all the paths can be setup the same (even
though they're not ideal), then that'd make things quicker to setup.

David