[ckan-dev] CKAN Workshop preceding OKCon

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed May 4 10:52:21 UTC 2011

Dear All,

We are in the process of gauging interest for a developer-focused CKAN
workshop preceding OKCon in Berlin. The program is not yet fixed but
so far a combination of a development sprint and bringing volunteer
members of the team up to speed seems the most likely focus.

The most likely date is looking like 28th June in Berlin, but this
could also be negotiated (e.g. if you think you would need longer than
a day).

Would anyone from the dev-team be interested in leading the workshop?
How much interest is there from the team in participating?

If this is going to go ahead, we will need to draft a proposed rough
programme outline asap so that people can get travel arrangements
sorted. I am happy to brainstorm with you so please get in touch!

Best wishes,

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers