[ckan-dev] Resolving CEP versus CREP naming

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Wed May 11 12:15:05 UTC 2011

I'm leaning towards CREP.

Is it important to refer to them distinctly from tickets? Can we not
just use the ticket number, rather than have an additional CREP
number?

Also, the 'CREP status' field
(draft/accepted/rejected/completed/obseleted) can we not just use the
ticket status (new/assigned/invalid/fixed/wontfix). i.e. when a Crep
is accepted, assign it. So a Crep is essentially a more detailed
ticket/superticket.

David