[ckan-dev] CKAN Page Customization

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Mon May 16 18:28:46 UTC 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yes, it's easy to change the look of CKAN, if that's what you mean?
You can edit the templates to move or change all the items on each
page. Here is the wiki on this area: http://wiki.ckan.net/Theming and
take a look at the existing templates in the source too for an idea:
https://bitbucket.org/okfn/ckan/src/default/ckan/templates/

Do ask again if you have further queries, and please do let us know
where you're from and what your project is!

David