[ckan-dev] Group search via API (v2)

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Wed May 18 11:32:07 UTC 2011

Tilo,

Many thanks for the further info. I can confirm that this is a bug - adding
the package to the group is not updating the search index. We'll try and fix
it soon - track it here: http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/1140

In the meantime, the work-around is to rebuild the index after adding the
packages to the group:

paster search-index rebuild

Do let me know how that works for you. Many thanks for helping us improve
things!

David