[ckan-dev] solr

Seb Bacon seb.bacon at okfn.org
Thu May 19 09:19:00 UTC 2011

Thanks!

I was wondering, because supporting *both* postgres FTS *and* solr is
a bit tricky (in fact, we're effectively not supporting both, as the
faceting stuff has only been implemented for installations with solr)

We're in a funny half-way place right now as the Solr stuff needs more
hand-holding and documentation to allow people to easily run with it,
but with postgres you don't get our full functionality.

Seb