[ckan-dev] Blog post write up of new follower extension

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Thu May 19 17:42:15 UTC 2011

Hi Rufus,

Sure that sounds like a good idea. Markdown or RST is fine.

I had been talking to James and David Raznick about how to go about
updating extensions on ckan.net because I thought there may be issues
if you had deployed an older version of the extension (that had a
slightly different model). David said that he would update it with me
so I could sort out any problems. Sorry, we should have said this to
you as well, I didn't realise that you were going to update it in the
meantime.

John