[ckan-dev] installation of ckanext-storage

p.romain at cg33.fr p.romain at cg33.fr
Wed May 25 08:44:28 UTC 2011

Hi Rufus and all,

Thanks for your answer.
I didi a pip install ckanext-storage and enabled the extension in my
*ckan*.ini file (ckan.plugins = storage )
However when I try to display the http://ckan:5000/storage/upload file I
get the same error TemplateNotFound: Template "ckanext/storage/index.html"
not found
Should I run the setup.py script contained in the ckanext-storage folder ?
I have the following development setup :

/home/user/pyenv/src/ckanext-storage
/home/user/pyenv/src/ckan : the folder from which I issue the paster serve
local.ckan.ini command

Best,
Pascal

Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>