[ckan-dev] How to install CKAN on OSX?

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Fri Nov 4 15:35:15 UTC 2011

We should add info about other distributions than our usual trusty Ubuntu
10.04. If we can record what was tried and if there were any issues to deal
with on the way, that would be most useful. Especially useful are version
numbers of CKAN & distro.

@Ian Murray: You're running CKAN on Fedora Red Hat aren't you?
@David Raznick: You're on a later version of Ubuntu, no?
Any one else with other experiences to share?

(Any advice on serving CKAN (modwsgi/nginx/apache fun) remain on this page:
http://wiki.ckan.org/Deployment )

David