[ckan-dev] switch to solr search

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Wed Nov 9 11:44:32 UTC 2011

2011/11/9 Adrià Mercader <amercadero at gmail.com>:
> Also when running the tests, I guess we can now run the search tests
> even when using sqlite?
> I.e. Modify this method?
> https://bitbucket.org/okfn/ckan/src/a1bd176fe375/ckan/tests/__init__.py#cl-375

Good point to bring up. John and I discussed this here:
http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/1393 and it seems there is something more
to getting this to work unfortunately, due to sqlite's weird
behaviour, reseting between tests and other times. If anyone can crack
this, then brill. Seb, David and I have all put effort into this area
before.

Dave