[ckan-dev] Move to Git

David Raznick kindly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:15:40 UTC 2011

Hello all.

You will need to clone again as we have made some last minute changes
to the commit history so that we can correct a few email addresses
that github does not like.

I am going to trash the current repo on github.  If you don't re-clone
you could get yourself into a bit of a mess!

I will tell you when its done.

Thanks

David