[ckan-dev] [CKAN] Upgrade from v1.4.2a to v1.4.3

DA ROS Jonathan jdaros at sii.fr
Wed Oct 26 08:51:43 UTC 2011

Hello everybody. My name is Jonathan, i'm a professionnal developper and
i'm a new user of ckan. Two days ago, i installed it by using the Option
1: Package Installation
<http://readthedocs.org/docs/ckan/en/ckan-1.4.3/install-from-package.html> .
Version 1.4.2a has been installed. This version is in conflit with the
harvest plugin. To resolve this problem, and without knowing why this
version has been installed, i'm trying to upgrade to last release 1.4.3
by using the Upgrade Ckan method from the administration guide, without
success :

apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade
ckan-std-install

i didn't save the database with the :
paster --plugin=ckan db dump demo_ckan_backup.pg_dump
--config=demo.ckan.net.ini
method ( first because i just have test data and second, 'cause i don't
know my parameters of database, my collegue just followed the package
installation)

after reboot of the server, at the bottom of the localhost:8080/ page, i
still have the version 1.4.2a annonced.

Has anyone an idea that can help me to resolve this problem ?  I thank
you a lot for taking time for this.

Jonathan