[ckan-dev] CKAN 1.5 branch

p.romain at cg33.fr p.romain at cg33.fr
Fri Oct 14 07:37:48 UTC 2011

Hi Davis,

I have updated the translation with the string missing

Best,
Pascal

De :    David Read <david.read at okfn.org>
A :     CKAN Development Discussions <ckan-dev at lists.okfn.org>
Date :  13/10/2011 18:59
Objet : Re: [ckan-dev] CKAN 1.5 branch
Envoyé par :    ckan-dev-bounces at lists.okfn.org

On 12 October 2011 22:20,  <p.romain at cg33.fr> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> I have completed the French translation. I was not too sure what to do
with
> strings between brackets e.g [1: open data] so I left them untranslated.
> can translate them if required.

Pascal, super work getting the French CKAN up to 100%!

The brackets in the strings are showing where markup goes. e.g. "We
becomes "We [1: like] [2: open data]." which allows you to reorder
words if necessary, so you could translate it as "[2: Donnees
Ouvertes] sont nos [1: preferences]." (excuse my French...) So the
message is - do translate the words in the brackets too.

Also on the translation front:
I'm also pleased to see Polish is now 93%! Great stuff Aleksander :-)
And Adria has topped up Catalan to 100% again.

I've just updated the CKAN 1.5beta on http://thedatahub.org/ with these
updates.

David

> While adding a new dataset recently I add difficulties filling the last
> modified field in the resource block because of an invalid format. The
> correct format is not specified so I could not correct my error.
> Good luck for this major release and congratulations for this great
work.

> Best,
>
> Pascal

Président
> du Conseil Général ou d'un de ses délégataires sont de nature à engager
le
> Département.
> Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite. Tout message
> électronique est susceptible d'altération et le Département de la
Gironde