[ckan-dev] missing ${g.site_url}

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Fri Oct 14 15:39:41 UTC 2011

On 14 October 2011 16:11, Florian Marienfeld
<florian.marienfeld at fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the PrefixMiddleware hint
> http://wiki.pylonshq.com/display/pylonsdocs/Configuration+Files
> works great to reverse proxy pass requests at http://acb.de/ckan to
> http://internal.host/ . thanks!
>
> As you predicted I am now spotting a small amount code lines where the
> ${g.site_url} is missing. what is the most effective way to eradicate
> this? fix it in the default branch of my forked repo and issue a pull
> request? create a branch?

Florian,
This sounds great - we'd love to get these little fixes as we'd no
doubt like to use this ourselves.

It's easiest for you to submit a patch to me (and 'hg identity' of
your repo) by email. This way I deal with branches, tickets and tests.

Alternatively, it's easiest for us if you do it in your forked repo
and nudge us to merge it in.  This will need a ticket number
referenced in the commit. If it is a quick fix in one changeset then
that's fine on default, otherwise create a branch. You'll have to
check the tests pass too. For more info, see:
http://wiki.ckan.org/Becoming_a_CKAN_Developer

David