[ckan-dev] Porting CKAN accounts and accoompanying rights to the new domain

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Oct 14 18:13:28 UTC 2011

On 12 October 2011 13:24, Adrian Pohl <adrian.pohl at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hello Rufus,
>
> 2011/10/10 Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>:
>> Hi Adrian,
>>
>> Did you perchance set up your username and password before the switch?
>
> Doesn't seem like it. :-(

Sorry for slow reply here -- was waiting until I actually had a fix
and I do now (you can now change your username (and sysadmins can also
do this) in your edit profile section -- though you should only do
this if you really need if you need to).

You are now username: acka47. Password i will send you offline.

>> If so you can login in with that (and we're working on a way of
>> attaching your openid login to a new account). This is  yet again, a
>> result of the really bad openid implementation from google ...
>
> Ok. It would be nice if someone else put these two datasets into the
> bibliography group in the meantime:
>
> http://thedatahub.org/dataset/helmet
>
> http://thedatahub.org/dataset/vaski-libraries-bibliographic-data

I will let you do this once you are logged in!

Rufus